Thursday, March 29, 2012

Body Upon Beach Of White Sand


So valuable was my Angela was lying on a towel on top of him than all his surroundings had simply been created solely in the background of all his uniqueness, that he was a brush with the black-figure Diva majestic splendor. This again sounds the waves carried the aria is a tenderness and purity, it was so richly equipped. My Angela Gheorghiu on the lips and the joy of the Crimson ended in a smile of contemplation, but his song was a breath of the sea hypnotize my senses as if he caressed my ears stroked his melody.

Grander landscape would not have found this portrait of my Angela Gheorghiu Degas created a vision and the reality of life. Angela's exceeded any pictures of the deity when he is simply the movement of air during the day to enjoy all of my fantasies continued to live in than the whims of his style, he turned his head to encourage me to charm himself, and joy.